- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My family has been purchasing vehicles from Honda my entire life. I will definitely continue that tradition. Honda's line of cars are safe, reliable, and fairly priced.
I will always have a honda! Me and my husband both work at a honda plant. They have the best work ethic and build the best products! I would never drive anything else!
I've been driving Honda vehicles for over 15 years. Hondas are reliable, dependable, and easy to maintain. I love driving my Honda. My next dream car would be the 2016 CRV.
My 1st car was a Honda! So was my 3rd! They are great on gas, easy to fix even though they hardly break! They make good looking cars too! Safe for kids! A+ all around!
Honda Accord. I have had it since it was new & it has always gotten great gas mileage and I have had no problems with it whatsoever. I am looking at trading it in though for a CR-V because I would like a bigger car.
I have always loved Honda civics. They are reliable and very good on gas. Maintenance is very minimal and cheap because the parts aren't an arm and a leg when needed.
The civic that we have has lasted for forever and long drives are never a problem. We almost never have any issues and always a quieter drive with most Honda vehicles.
We have a 2011 Odyssey and I am continuously grateful that we chose the minivan over the SUV. Sliding doors, doors that open with a push of a button, plenty of room, and plenty of bells and whistles sold us on this van.
Every car that I have ever owned messed up on me except for my Hondas. I have had two since I've been driving and they are very reliable, long lasting, and require a lot less maintenance.
We have hondas all voer my family. we came up with honda problems. these cars just keep running and running no matter what happens to them, they are tanks. i love them!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos