- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have an older model accord that works great. Low gas mileage and very reliable. I drive far on daily basis and this car stands up to the test even though its older.
Love my car. I have 08 civic si, it's black. Did have a few issues with the a/c. And the paint on the roof is oxidized. Which I've seen happen a lot on that year civic
I've had my 2004 civic for about 5 years now and I haven't had any major problems! I am very impressed with the high mpg it offers and the versatility that it offers.
My family is a Honda family. They are reliable and safe. We would not buy a car that wasn't a Honda. It gets great gas mileage and has a lot of features that I love.
Love love love my car!! I have the Honda CR-V 2013 and it runs so smoothly and I have no problems with it ever. such a reliable car and it's so beautiful inside and kjt
I have a 2014 accord ex. I purchased it new. It was the first car I purchased and I love it. I've always wanted an accord and I have no regrets about purchasing my car.
I wouldn't trade my Honda for anything. I have had three different accord's in my life and they are the best. I wrecked my first one into a guard rail at 70mph, and I truly believe being in a Honda saved my life. Honda forever over here
I have owned 2 Honda's and I really like them. Unfortunately it seems everyone has a Honda so trying to find my car in a full parking lot can sometimes be a challenge.
I have a 2015 Honda CRV EX and I'm so in love with it. It is a very nice car and had so many nice features. It is great on gas. Honda also has amazing customer service!
This was an SUV that I could drive a car. I love the pilot. Spacious on the inside yet I could fit into compact spots. Honda came through once again with this vehicle
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos