- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have driven and Honda for the last five years. I absolutely adore my car. It's reliable and is never left me stranded anywhere. Plus it runs great and has a smooth ride
I have an 04 C-RV, had it for a few years, it starts every time! Its great in the snow during the bad winter weather! The A/C is so cold in the summer! Very spacious too!
I own a Honda Motorcycle, a CB1100. I love the retro look of the bike, the handling, the speed, and the red color. It is an extremely comfortable and reliable motorcycle.
My husband and I both have Honda's (I have an Accord, he has a CR-V) and love them! They handle well, have up-to-date technology, are very comfortable and are affordable!
Love Honda. I have a civic and my husband has a crv. That's all we'll buy now. The crv is great and now that baby #3 is on the way it'll be nice to have the extra space!
We love our CRV. Its has given us zero issues in the 6 years we have owned it. I need a bigger car due to kids, but we cant talk ourselves into getting rid of out CRV!
We love Hondas in this family. We will never have anything else. I drive a Honda Fit, and it's getting too small for our growing family so we will upgrade to a Honda SUV.
Honda was my first car and I'm so glad I had the experience of having a Honda. It save me a multiple occasions great safety issues great gas mileage all-around great car.
We owned a Honda Odyssey and it drove like a dream. And the service at the dealership was excellent. The staff when above and beyond when we had any questions or concerns.
I had a Honda for the longest time it was a great car. This car got me were ever I needed to go. The gas mileage was great. I would have never gotten rid of it but some one crashed into me and totaled it. I was heart broken
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos