- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I LOVE Honda. I have owned mostly Honda's and whenever I purchase a different make I am disappointed by the quality. Honda is known for making reliable and safe vehicles.
I have always driven Hondas. I love my Hondas they are affordable, reliable and comfortable. I can't imagine id ever drive something what as they have my total loyalty.
My Accord has been through hell and back and hell and back again!!! AND it's a reconstructed title. I think I am forever sold on Honda! Haha! Very safe and reliable cars!!!
I had a 94 Honda Accord that was a salvage vehicle. They thing lasted so long. I was sad to get rid of it when I upgraded to a 2011 vehicle, that's how attached I was to it! They make awesome cars that are good for the long haul!!
I drive a 2014 Honda Accord and I absolutely love it! It is small for my liking but I adjusted to it as I needed something more reliable and a gas saver. And this is it!
I'm a loyal Honda driver, and that was long before I knew they were made by the Acura people. I drive the CR v and love the handling and mileage for a small suv. The backseat is a bit cramped but the generous trunk space is a plus.
I love my Honda. It is a car that will take care of you. Just do basic maintenance like oil changes, tire rotation, and tune ups and the car will last forever. I get pretty good gas mileage on my car. Honda I give you a thumbs up!!!
Never on the cutting edge of new tech but Honda just works right. Better then average gas mileage, very low maintenance and repair costs, I have owed three Honda vehicle and they will be my first pick when it's time to buy again.
THIS CAR IS AWSOME! I OWNED A 1999 HONDA ACCORD A FEW YEARS AGO. TRUST ME IT HAS SEEN BETTER DAYS. THIS CAR HAS NEVER NOT ONCE LEFT ME STRANDED ON SIDE OF THE ROAD. PLEASE BELIVE THIS WOULD ALSO BE MY DAUGHTERS FIRST VEHICLE..
Owned a Honda Civic for over 10 years! One of my favorite brands. I never had any maintenance needed unless it was general maintenance like oil changes, tire rotations!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos