- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Love Honda. I have a 2002 accord and even after two accidents and lots of miles, she's going strong. low maintenance, high grades from consumer reports, safe, economical the works. I just wish it were American. Ford should take notes.
Love my Honda Accord ex-l it's great on gas, on the road and easy maintenance as long as you treat it well it will do well by you, and great size for family, very spacious
I love cars .My favorite brand is Honda for sure,they are reliable and affordable. Everyone in my family owns a Honda .They don't break down that easily .Well worth the money.
I have a Honda CR-V and my husband drives the Honda Accord. He totaled his old Accord (2001) in October and by November bought the 2015 Honda Accord. Honda makes a great car.
I have no bad things to say about Honda. Although, I personally have never owned a Honda vehicle, family members and friends have and they seem to be very reliable for them.
Ive alwways owned a honda. i really like this cars because they are gas savers. plus, they never really give me problems. i enjoy running on a honda. my family own hondas too.
My son owns a Honda Accord and it's a great little car. Great on gas milage, high safety and reliability ratings. On top of that, it's a sharp looking car for a good price.
I drive a Honda CRV and I love my vehicle. It has had some quirks that needed to be worked out but I have driven this vehicle now for 12 years and it is still going strong. Would definitely purchase another Honda in the future.
Honda is a great company to buy vehicles from. I own a Honda Accord now and previously owned a Honda Odyssey and I've been super impressed with quality and re-sale values.
I love my '98 Honda! There's plenty of room for my kids to ride comfortably and it's always dependable. I've had it for years and it is the best vehicle I've ever owned!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos