- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a 1999 Accord that I have owned for 10 years and is still running strong!! This car can survive anything and car go on for miles!! I would never own another car ever!!
I purchased my first Honda in 2013. I love my Honda Accord and all of the features it contains. My husband and I have decided we will never own anything other than a Honda.
My husband has a 2000 honda civic and i love it because it saves on gas big time. When i get to drive it i like how its spacious enough for 2 car seats but yet fits anywhere.
I love Honda but the customer service is awful. I had nothing but issues wirh Honda financial . They are rude and nasty. I wish Hondas customer service was as good as the cars
Although I don't own a Honda, I grew up with my parents driving me around in a Honda & wouldn't you believe, its still running?! talk about durability, this is long lasting!
My family has driven Hondas for years, and the vehicles never give out! They are extreme reliable and the minivans are safe, and have a lot of storage for an on the go family!
Love Honda. I have a 2002 accord and even after two accidents and lots of miles, she's going strong. low maintenance, high grades from consumer reports, safe, economical the works. I just wish it were American. Ford should take notes.
My son owns a Honda Accord and it's a great little car. Great on gas milage, high safety and reliability ratings. On top of that, it's a sharp looking car for a good price.
We have two Honda accords. I love that we get excellent gas mileage, and they hold all 3 car seats we have! As long as the oil is changed they keep going and going and going!
I have a Honda CR-V and my husband drives the Honda Accord. He totaled his old Accord (2001) in October and by November bought the 2015 Honda Accord. Honda makes a great car.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos