- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I LOVE my Honda. It may be 12 years old, but it still runs like a dream. Not hardly any problems and Honda's jut go and go and go and go..I probably won't get another make.
2010 Honda Civic - I love it! I get an average of 30-32 mpg and haven't had any mechanical issues. Space in the back seat is not the greatest but definitely has a roomy trunk
Been with my Honda 8 years have not change nothing but the timing belt. Now my 16 year old needs a car. He gets mine and I'm getting me a Honda Pilot!! A must Honda family!!!
Love my 09 Honda Civic! It is great on gas mileage and Honda's run for quite a long time! I will likely run this baby until the wheels fall off then upgrade to a Honda SUV. :)
I recently traded my truck for a Honda CRV and couldn't be happier. I went from 13-15 MPG to almost 30 MPG! The CRV is perfect for my family and the amount of driving we do.
I've owned several Hondas over the years and they really do run great. I have had no major issues with any of my Hondas outside the normal wear and tear. They run forever!
Hondas are amazing they are small and fast and best of all they are gas savers as well as safe Eco wise what's greater then saving money and the world at the same time:)))!!!
My first car was a honda accord. It was great on gas and inexpensive for maintenance. I went with another brand for my second car but nothing but great thoughts towards Honda.
I have a Honda Fit that I absolutely love! I have had it for about seven years and it has been the perfect first car! It is easy to control and gets really good gas mileage!
Always been a fan of Hondas and will continue to buy their cars. They hold their value and last a long time. I've owned mostly Acura and Hondas. You can't go wrong with these.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos