- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a 2006 Honda CRV and this thing is hearty. It has travelled far and the gas mileage is great. The service is great as well, all dealers are nice and are glad to help.
My husband has a 2000 honda civic and i love it because it saves on gas big time. When i get to drive it i like how its spacious enough for 2 car seats but yet fits anywhere.
Even though I no longer drive it much anymore, I sti adore my 2006 Honda Civic. Always gave me great mileage and in the time that I had it it never gave me any major problems.
I have a 1999 Accord that I have owned for 10 years and is still running strong!! This car can survive anything and car go on for miles!! I would never own another car ever!!
2010 Honda Civic - I love it! I get an average of 30-32 mpg and haven't had any mechanical issues. Space in the back seat is not the greatest but definitely has a roomy trunk
Although I don't own a Honda, I grew up with my parents driving me around in a Honda & wouldn't you believe, its still running?! talk about durability, this is long lasting!
Love my 09 Honda Civic! It is great on gas mileage and Honda's run for quite a long time! I will likely run this baby until the wheels fall off then upgrade to a Honda SUV. :)
What a machine. I loved my Honda till the wheels fell off! I'm buying another one soon. These cars are amazing. The designs Rick and they are so gas efficient its ridiculous!
I've owned several Hondas over the years and they really do run great. I have had no major issues with any of my Hondas outside the normal wear and tear. They run forever!
LOVE my Hondas! Own a Honda Civic, Fourtrax, PCX and am planning on purchasing another soon! My first car purchase was a Civic and I LOVE them. So dependable and well made.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos