- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have an '05 Honda Element and it has gotten me through everything and some serious miles! Although there was a recall on my airbags Honda was quick with replacing them for me.
I love my Honda Accord. It's a great car and it travels well. It has a nice size gas tank and gets great mileage both on the highway and in the city! I come from a Honda family, my dad has an Accord and my mom has an Odyssey. Best car brand!
The last 9 yrs I've had three honda vehicles. Love the way they drive. My all time favorite was my honda accord coupe black leather interior. Drove it every where. Rarely have any car issues. Maintenance is always done efficient and correctly
I love Honda! Have a honda CRV and love it, so easy to manage and drive and takes me wherever I wanna go, no problem! Hopefully keeps working as well as it is now. Highly recommend it!
So far I am on my 2nd Honda (Honda Civic previously and now a Honda CRV). I don't think I will ever buy anything other than a Honda! Great gas mileage, very reliable, well made!
I have a honda civic lx 02 as well as a honda civic dx 98 i love honda and will forever buy honda cars. parts are quick to find if needed and they are the best on gas. comfortable, economical, beautiful. (civics totally remind me of beamers)
I love Honda! All my cars have been Hondas, and they have been so great to me. I love how Hondas keep their value and how they are sturdy amazing vehicles. I currently have a Honda Pilot and enjoy all the space and room I have in my vehicle!
I drive a Mitsubitshi, But sometimes I drive my dad's car which is Honda Civic, and I do like the car, it is good on gas (compare to mine, which is 3.5Liters) and pretty reliable
I bought my first brand new car when I was 21. (in 2001) It was an 01 Honda Civic. I still have that car, and it runs perfectly. There is only 84,000 miles on it. I will likely give it to my daughter when she is old enough. Great car!
My parents gave me my Civic Coupe as a graduation present in 2010, I still feel likes it brand new! I had a car accident about one year ago, I was rear-ended and the frame work stayed the same! I feel completely safe in my car. I LOVE it.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos