- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
It's the only make i trust, i have a honda civic and as long as i do the tune ups and keep water in it it eill mot give u a problem at all! I've owned hondas for more than 10 yrs.
I have only driven Honda's since I was 18 years old! I have chosen a new Honda with each stage of my life. I've gone from a Civic to a CR-V and now an Odyssey. I love my Honda's!!!
Love Honda! I have owned only Honda's, they are very reliable for everyday use. They are long lasting cars and also its pretty cheap to fix whenever something is wrong with them.
I have a honda accord 2011 and it's been a great car that I have used so far. It's been easy to get around and not a lot of maintenance that I have to go through of repairing my car.
We leased a Honda CRV 2 years ago and we absolutely love it! Drives like a dream, handles super smoothly. Not sure if we are going to lease another, but are seriously considering it!
I have a Honda Fit and I love it. It's small and cute and hardly wastes any gas. I out $5 - $10 and that'll last me the week. Plus, it runs so well. Great quality vehicles that LAST
Besides the whole recall of airbags, I've never had to have major done on the car and its 21 years old! Easy to get parts when something does need to be fixed and great gas mileage!
I've had an Accord, Pilot, and Odyssey and my husband has also had a Civic. My husband and I have loved all of our Hondas, they are safe, reliable, and hold up for a very long time!
I love Hondas so much they are one of the best cars are affordable they're not too expensive especially when they break their not too expensive to get fixed I recommend these cars
Bought these for my kids. great car for the money. they keep up with the latest techie stuff and it's included in the price of the car-not outrageous amounts of money for any 'add ons.' super reliable with great gas milage and high safety rankings
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos