- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I own a Honda CRV at the moment and I'm absolutely in love with it! Great gas mileage and the car does great on the road! I've only heard positive things about Honda in general... Ever.
Love my Honda. Bought new in 2012 and have had no problems whatsoever! After having two other makes of vehicles prior, I really did ny homework with my last purchase and it has paid off.
I've had two Civics now and I love them both. They are great on gas and very reliable. I have the 2012 now and I love the USB port and screen that I can check info about my car and music.
No matter what my son does he cant kill this car it keeps going and going its his first car and its an older car but great for a first time driver and very easy to work on cheep parts
Honda deserves a straight 5. Some of the best cars on the market. Great gas mileage. And will drive and drive and the rack up miles with no maintenance needed except usual oil changes.
I love my car. I drive a 2004 Honda Civic and it is the best car I could ever want. I'm a very satisfied customer. When there was a recall on my airbag the company did an excellent job of informing me and then working with me to rectify the situation.
Honda is a wonderful company. we have had nothing but good interactions with them. they have treated us wonderfully every time we have had to show up for anything to do with the car.
I have an old 1998 Honda Prelude. It was my first car, and I still have it. It's got a few problems - but what old car doesn't? It runs great for how old it is and how many miles it has. Honda's last forever as long as they are taken care of properly!
Love the company Honda it's easy to get all part of the car cheaper than BMV plus I love how the Honda and other car brand are bigger and easy to put a baby's seat or chair for them in the car
My family has purchased Honda vehicles for years. They are reliable and at a good price point. My first car was a Honda Civic that was passed through my family for almost 17 years!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos