- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
The first car I drove after getting my license was a Honda. I was in a horrible accident and because the car had great safety ratings it saved my life. I would definitely recommend Honda!
Hondas have been in my family for as long as I can remember. My dad drove a hideous green colored one that had beaded seat covers and an ancient car phone in it. From my experience they last and they are just over all awesome cars to have for a long time!
Such a great brand! I've had multiple Honda cars and they are always so reliable! They last FOREVER! (Seriously, I have a 1994 Honda Civic-- tons of miles on it, but still runs great!)
I leased a 2012 Honda Accord for three years and it was a great car!! I have a new car now, but every once in awhile I miss my Accord! It was made really well, and I am glad I had it.
I love HONDA. It's a such a gas saver. When I was looking for cars to buy, I was told not to get Honda, because it has lots of problem. But, so far this car has been treating me well..
We recently bought a 2016 Honda Odyssey and I Love everything about it. It seats my familk perfectly. Plenty of leg room for children and adults. Lots of safety features. Drives great!
I've had two Civics now and I love them both. They are great on gas and very reliable. I have the 2012 now and I love the USB port and screen that I can check info about my car and music.
I have a 2013 Honda Odyssey and it really is second to none! It drives just like a car, but has the capacity to hold a ton of stuff! I'm a huge fan and will only buy Hondas from now on!
My very first car was a Honda & I have to say it sure did last me a while! It's a very reliable car brand and I never had any real troubles with it other than it getting old (15 years)
My car is older than I am and still runs wonderfully! Approaching 220k miles and haven't had any serious problems yet. Reps from the company have always been kind and considerate as well!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos