- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My parents have a Honda Pilot and I absolutely love the seats it in!!! They are ridiculously comfortable and the middle console area is perfect for your purse! Very few problems so far!!
I own the Honda Odyssey minivan and it is very family friendly. My favorite feature by far is the automatic side doors, allows for easy entering and exiting for my kids on the school pickup lines :)
I LOVE my Honda civic. This is my 2nd civic, my first one was totaled in an accident and after the way it protected me and my passengers I knew there was no way I was buying anything else.
My car is 12 years old and I just love it. I'll keep driving it as long as possible. I've done minor repairs over the years and the exterior still looks good. I've had offers to buy it.
I Just bought a brand new Accord and I love it!!! I get 475 miles per tank of gas which is amazing for a car of that size. I love that it also has an ECO button which I can press to help save on gas. I know this car will be in my family for many, many years
I love my 2015 Honda CRV. I switched from a 2011 Toyota Rav4 and couldn't be happier. The side and backup cameras are a life saver and there is plenty of room in the CRV for my two dogs.
Fantastic products. I love my homes civic so much. Super high quality car. Low maintenance and cheap to maintain as well. Extremely satisfied. Great customer service at the dealership also.
Most of my friends have had a Honda at one time or another. Not only so they make great cars but they run forever. When it's time for me to buy a car my first choice is a Honda for sure.
We currently own 2 Honda's, a 96 civic and a 97 Accord. And are very please with both. Very low maintenance and easy to work all. Good reliable and most importantly excellent gas millage.
Always reliable and safe! I love my car and we're a family of Hondas. Looks great, has good mileage, I can pile my friends in, pack up tons of things...can't say one bad thing about Honda!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos