- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
We have a Crv 2010. I very pleased with our purchase. It was pre owned with low miles. We haven't had any trouble out it. I would recommend this car to anyone looking to buy a small sub!
Great car company. I have had my car for 15 years and have had minimal upkeep. It is the only car company my family trusts. We feel safe in these cars and will continue only buying Honda!
My parents always had Hondas when I was growing up.....lasted forever and now I have a Honda too. I wouldn'tt consider anything else, they have great gas mileage and are extremely reliable
Honda Accord 2007. Runs like a brand new car. This is my second Honda and love the brand they are reliable cars and get great gas mileage. Minimal maintenance and the potential to get a lot of miles.
My family only buys Hondas. They literally run forever and are very low maintenance. I currently have a 2003 accord coupe and have had no major issues since purchase, which is perfect because I'm a student who lives away from home and need something reliable.
I love my honda element and was honestly very sad when they stopped making them :( from the spacity's backseat and the cargo area in the back the wipe able floors throughout....it was a great introductory mommy-car and had made it through many years of abuse.
I love my honda accord and jsut recently saw the new ones and now i really want to buy a new honda! I've only had 2 cars in my life and they were both hondas because they are so reliable
I love my Honda CR-V. It is the best car I have ever had, I do not have as much maintenance to do with my car, and the gas mileage is perfect; it doesn't cost as much to fill up for me.
Love my Honda CR-V! Very dependable and safe! I've never had any serious issues and take it in to get serviced when needed. One thing I don't like is that the headlights aren't automatic and I've forgotten to turn them off before causing to need a new battery.
My car is 12 years old and I just love it. I'll keep driving it as long as possible. I've done minor repairs over the years and the exterior still looks good. I've had offers to buy it.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos