- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Love my Honda Civic! I will never get a car other than a Honda - the gas mileage is fantastic and shockingly enough my civic drives really well in the snow (ice not so much). Only con is that getting into back seat I bump my head every time
LOVE my Honda!!!! My first car was a Honda and my next one will be one too!!! Very dependable, GREAT on gas and if you take care of it, you'll be driving one for a LONG time!! Team Honda!!!
My Honda was passed down from my sister to me. We kept it serviced well and it lasted for many miles (and is still going). My boyfriend also has a Honda and it has a ton of miles but also still works great due to the great manufacturing (and upkeep) of the car.
I have a 2015 Honda CRV. Perfect size, gas mileage, handles great! Perfect for my business as a Realtor. Looks great and incredibly comfortable to drive and/or for passengers. Storage in back with the tray guard is awesome for groceries, building materials, etc.
Absolutely love my Honda CRV. I bought her used, she's over 15 years old, lots of miles, and still running strong. Love how spacious even the back seat is! It's still comfortable to fill the car up. Will definitely consider purchasing more Hondas in the future.
Honda is the only type of car I will ever own. I have a lot of faith in these cars and I've worked on them for many years . The quality can't be matched these cars are built for the long run
I drive a 2006 Honda Civic and I love it. It doesn't take much to fill up the gas tank and it gets me everywhere. The car itself is super cute and I love how it doesn't get dirty super fast.
I drive a honda odyssey daily. It is a great family vehicle that allows all to get in and out of the vehicle easily. It has great storage space in the trunk and is pretty easy to keep clean.
I have a 2006 Honda Accord and I LOVE it! It rides good, drives good, wonderful gas mileage, and a tough car in general! I think the next car I want is the Honda CR-V! I love my car but would love to try a different style of car! Customer service is always great!
I have a 2008 Honda Odyssey - we chose it because of the ratings for car seat safety. We are VERY happy with our purchase! We love the versatility of seating our twin daughters and the comfort in all rows while still having a ton of cargo space. Highly recommend!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos