- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I'm a proud Honda owner and love my car. The gas mileage is amazing and it is incredibly reliable. The dashboard navigation system is intuitive and user friendly and the car runs like a dream.
My Honda, what can I say about my Honda? I love my dependable Honda, I have a 1990 Ex and that car is still running I love it its economical on gas, and reliable! Yup Honda is the car you want!
entorno de arranque automático. Office es especialmente silencioso. La administración es relajado. Su es ojt entrenamiento en el trabajo para cada posición así que mejor sabe lo que está solicitando.
Driving a 2015 Honda Accord is amazing. The look and feel are luxurious. Honda has now changed both the interior and exterior of the model and it is now more sleek and looks almost like a Lexus.
Reliable and comfortable are the first words I think of. This car handles well in the winter and has a history of going well above 150,000 miles. This is a safe car with a bit of pick up.
I've been a Honda owner for years and have never had any problems at all other than general maintenance. Great gas milage, I'm on my 4th car and will probably never purchase any other car.
I drive a 2007 Honda Civic and I love it! It is so compact, and it looks so great! I've driven it for almost a year now, and I love it. I took a road trip in it and got about 42 mpg. Love it!
Great for commuting because you get to use the carpool lane even if you are alone! Much more stylish then other hybrid cars in my opinion. Can't say enough about the comfort and reliability!
I love my Honda Civic! I've had it for 5 years now & I haven't thought about getting rid of it once. It gets great gas mileage & is safe and comfortable. I would definitely buy another Honda!
I got my Honda when I first got my license and have had it for almost 6 years. It has been a very safe, dependable, and reliable car. I will most likely purchase another Honda at some point.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos