- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My first car ever.. I bought a 97 Honda CiVic back in 07. And guess wat i still have it.. No problems. Over 200,000 miles yes its a lot but motor still good. And i wouldn't trade it. Only thing i have change its clucht. But after 3 yrs of having it.. I love hondas!!!
I LOVE my Honda Civic LX! It rides smoothly, quietly, and is HIGHLY efficient on gas! The color is beautiful, and all the the standard features (back up camera, bluetooth handsfree) are amazing!
I own a 99' Honda accord coupe silver I called her Sylvia . she's awesome ! Honda last for a long time and there pretty good. Also their parts aren't pricey like how a BMW would be . you find them anywhere. I love Hondas ! You should get one their affordable on gas !
I have a 2010 Honda Pilot and have said that this is the only car I'll drive from now on. It's roomy without being too big. And our kids love that they can ride on the same row or separate rows.
I had a Honda 1996 accord best car I've ever had, did great on gas and never had major problems, clutch went out once easy fix. I would still have this car if it wasn't stole and never recovered. Police officer said number one model of car to be stolen so that sucked.
I highly recommend Hondas. I have had 3 and they have all been very reliable cars especially in bad weather. Honda dealerships are very nice to deal with and always willing to take care of you
I have an 04 Honda, and although there has been one recall on a car part, it was fixed quickly and painlessly. My Honda has held up for many years, and I expect it to continue for many to come!
My first car was a Honda Accord. When I sold it it had 200,000 + miles on it and still drove like it was new. Never had the first mechanical problem. Great gas mileage. Wish I had that car now!
Honestly a great company. I have had three Hondas and my parents have as well. We just keep coming back. They are reliable, good gas mileage, few problems. I would buy a Honda again and again.
My Honda, what can I say about my Honda? I love my dependable Honda, I have a 1990 Ex and that car is still running I love it its economical on gas, and reliable! Yup Honda is the car you want!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos