- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Hondas are such great vehicles ! They last for extremely long periods of time and barely have problems as long as you take care of them. The maintenance is not very expensive which is also a plus.
My family only owns honda and i have never had any problem with them. My favorite is the civic: great gas mileage and good, reliable car! Usually not that expensive to fix when something is wrong.
My second car ever was a 96 Accord. I loved Lil' Lisa! Both my sisters learned how to drive in her. She took me on some memorable road trips. She was dependable. I will eventually get another Honda.
I've owned my Honda Accord for 10 years and it's still reliable. I love my Honda and my next car is probably going to be a Honda as well. If any repairs are needed, it won't break the bank as well.
I LOVE my 2013 honda civic! Not only is it spacious, but it's also GREAT on gas!!! The backup camera is a plus & comes with other great tech features. Sleek looking on the outside and inside. LOVE it!
I had a 1989 Honda accord and a 2003 Honda civic. Both cars were awesome in fuel efficiency and never had a problem. I did all the routine maintenance and both cars were strong and worth the money.
Me and my boyfriend both drive Hondas. My car has high mileage on it and still runs amazing. I have never had an issue more than gas fill ups and oil changes. I have had the car for over 8 years and it's still running amazing! Nothing but good things to say about Hondas.
I love my Honda Insight. It gets great gas mileage and accelerates well for a hybrid. I am concerned about the airbag issue and recall and am hoping this is resolved soon and with minimal hassle
I have had nothing but Honda vehicles the last 10 years and will probably only ever have Honda! The support I get from the local dealership is awesome. Honda's are just an all around good vehicle!
I LOVE my Honda Civic LX! It rides smoothly, quietly, and is HIGHLY efficient on gas! The color is beautiful, and all the the standard features (back up camera, bluetooth handsfree) are amazing!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos