- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love honda. I just recently bought my 9th honda and will not buy any other brand car. I have a 2015 honda civic and a odessey. I also had a pilot which I loved very much. Best cars for your money.
I purchased a Honda Accord in December 1997. It still runs just as it did the day I bought it! Highly recommend it to anyone! Might not be ideal with multiple children but perfect for commuting.
My husband drives a honda civic to work. It is a great little car with fantastic gas mileage. It has over 100,000 miles on it and it is going as strong as the day he bought it. My only complaint is that it is so low to the ground, which makes it hard to get in and out of.
Great gas mileage. Feel very safe transporting my family around town. Didn't give it 5 stars because they have a lot of recalls on their vehicles, but usually make right by fixing the recall issue.
I love my Honda Fit! Great gas mileage and high maneuverable. It also feel very spacious for how small it is, and the back seats fold down for easy storage/cargo solutions. It is a great city car.
Very dependable and sturdy vehicle I've Honda Civic and completely trust it as my get along car .good mileage and low in maintenance . Looks are also pretty cool . One of the best among the class .
I have the Honda Insight and I love it. It gets great gas milage and it's very reliable. My dad has a Honda since 2000. This is a great company and I'll most likely buy a Honda again in the future.
Very reliable car. As long as we drive, we'll have a car in our family. The customer service could be approved, as there is currently a large recall with no solution, but we love the car we have.
Back in my high school days I loved having my Honda Accord it was so awesome it got me from point a to point b and it was super great on gas I didn't really spend a lot on gas oh I miss theses days
We own a Honda CRV, my parents own two Honda CRVs and a Honda Pilot, you can say we are pretty happy with how reliable and durable Hondas are! We will most likely always have a Honda in the family!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos