- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a 2006 Honda Element, at nearly 150k and still going strong. Love that when I bring my car in for an oil change, Honda does a comprehensive checkup and a car wash for free. Love my Honda!
I love my Honda Pilot! We are a family of 5, and with the third row of seats, this allows us to take their friends places with us! The Honda Pilot is a great value compared to other 3 row SUV's!!
We own a Honda CRV, my parents own two Honda CRVs and a Honda Pilot, you can say we are pretty happy with how reliable and durable Hondas are! We will most likely always have a Honda in the family!
My husband drove Honda's all through ournhigg school years. Drove our daughter home from the hospital in his '95 Accord. We've since become a Subie family but we loved those old Hondas. They run forever and are so simple to work on yourself! A great quality car for sure!
Great car brand. Very reliable in terms of car's ability to start when you need it to. Also the parts aren't that's expensive so if it does ever need something you can walk away with all your limbs
I love my new 2015 Honda Accord! I have had zero problems with it and have had it for 7 months now. It gets great gas mileage and has all the bells and whistles I was looking for for a good price.
Great gas mileage. Feel very safe transporting my family around town. Didn't give it 5 stars because they have a lot of recalls on their vehicles, but usually make right by fixing the recall issue.
I have the Honda Insight and I love it. It gets great gas milage and it's very reliable. My dad has a Honda since 2000. This is a great company and I'll most likely buy a Honda again in the future.
Very dependable and sturdy vehicle I've Honda Civic and completely trust it as my get along car .good mileage and low in maintenance . Looks are also pretty cool . One of the best among the class .
I love honda. I just recently bought my 9th honda and will not buy any other brand car. I have a 2015 honda civic and a odessey. I also had a pilot which I loved very much. Best cars for your money.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos