- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My Van is the bomb!! Love everything about it. The navigation, leather seats, moon roof, good gas mileage, tv, heated seats, floor storage, auto doors, and the auto tint to the mirror. Love love love it.
Probably everyone's first car.! And for a good reason.! They are reliable.! Honda parts are not expensive.! Bad part is they seem to get stolen more then other cars.! Overall good company good quality.!
I have owned two cars in my lifetime and both were Hondas. I will not buy anything else. These vehicles are reliable, get good gas mileage, and last forever if you give it the maintenance you should.
I love my Honda civic it is a 2001 and it still looks great on the outside and inside. It gets great gas milage. I would recommend Honda brand to all my friends and family members I use my car daily.
I love my honda crv! it saves me so much gas since i commute to school nearly every day! I love he sun roof , Auxiliary input and especially how roomy it is! I recommend this for any college student!
Love my Element, though I'm still disappointed that the model was discontinued. With regular maintenance from trusted servicepeople (I've always had great luck at dealerships) I look forward to many more happy years with my car.
I used to drive a Honda Civic. It was a decent little car. Was way too small after I had kids and wasn't great in the snow, but awesome on gas and rarely had issues. Would definitely recommend.
We purchased a Honda in 2013 and it is awesome I love that car. It has the keyless operation which I love. It also has navigation and heated seats. I couldn't be happier wouldn't trade it for another.
I have a 2012 Honda Pilot that I LOVE. It is my 3rd Pilot and the only SUV that I will drive. I do a lot of commuting and I don't have to worry about it eating my gas. It is also amazing in the snow!
I love my Honda Fit! It has never needed anything other than basic maintence like oil changes, new tireds and break pads in the 7 years I have had it! It has gotten me across the country and back a few times. is always reliable and will last forever. I highly recommend a HOnda!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos