- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My mom has always owned Hondas and the wear & tear she puts on her vehicles has shown me that Hondas can be trusted! While I don't tend to like their SUVs for myself the cars have worked great for her!
I have a honda civic and for the most part it is pretty great. It runs well and has good gas mileage but the front bumper has given me trouble for years. Always falling off and having to be re-attached.
I love my Honda Element and I have had it for 7 years and have never had a major problem with it. I would recommend Honda's to anyone who is looking to buy a dependable vehicle!
I could write forever about how great the Honda product is. The gas mileage is spectacular. The price point is definitely right for the amount of amenities in the vehicle. Love love love the new models.
I love my honda civic my car is old but on the inside it is healthy. have the ex version so i have a sunroof and gray interior its awesome. I wish i had more cool features on the inside and more space
I love my Honda and when it poops out on me I plan to get another one. It has been extremely reliable and generally gets decent gas mileage. It drives smooth and the backseat is spacious. Overall, a great car.
My experience with my Honda Accord was less than satisfactory. In 4 months I went through 6-8 batteries and no mechanic could find the problem. I have talked to other Honda owners with a similar issue.
I love Honda! My first car was a used 1991 Honda Accord - I got it from my sister who got it used when she purchased it. I ran that thing into the ground! It had well over 200,000 miles when it finally bit the dust, but at 19 years old who can complain. Hondas are troopers for sure. Unfortunately, they were out of my price range when looking for a new car and I purchased a Hyundai instead. If I had the option, I would totally have another Honda (though I do love my Santa Fe), great cars!
I love my Honda civic it is a 2001 and it still looks great on the outside and inside. It gets great gas milage. I would recommend Honda brand to all my friends and family members I use my car daily.
Probably everyone's first car.! And for a good reason.! They are reliable.! Honda parts are not expensive.! Bad part is they seem to get stolen more then other cars.! Overall good company good quality.!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos