- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Honda vehicles are really great. My mom had one for the longest and then this lady ran into her and totaled that car. But I highly recommend a Honda to any and everyone. They are GREAT cars and good on gas.
I use to have a 2010 Honda Fit...it was my baby, never really had a problem with...such a smooth car...unfortunately I was in a accident and thats the end of it.
Purchased my first Honda in 1997 and it was a great investment. I sold it after having it for 10 years and I still see it from time to time around town. Miss it so much. Invest in one they last a long time.
I have a 99 Honda Civic that I am still driving in 2015, just replacing tires on it, but never had to replace anything else on it. every keeps telling me it is time to upgrade, but why fix what isn't broken.
Very durable brand. However the battery kept getting low in a matter of months compared to the toyota that I had. I replaced the battery four times in the honda before I replaced the battery for my toyota.
I would recommend a Honda to anyone! No matter if it's a newer one or a older one a Honda car will last forever! They make there cars to last long and last the high milage! This brand of car is amazing!
Pretty good buying experience. only complaint is that dealer was not upfront about delivery charges when i was given a quote. first bill was also "lost in the mail" and almost caused me to miss a payment
My dad has a Honda Civic and absolutely loves it! Because it is a hybrid it allows him to get more for his money, too. Cannot wait to get one of my own too. There are so many benefits of getting a Honda.
I was given a new crv by my mother in law. Never had a Honda before this. I love it. I've had it for 9 years now and never had a problem with it. It's reliable and great value. Plan to get another Honda
I love my honda I especially love that my husband is amazing at working on our car and that i love how easy this has been to get parts for this car then out old one.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos