- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I use to have a 2010 Honda Fit...it was my baby, never really had a problem with...such a smooth car...unfortunately I was in a accident and thats the end of it.
Purchased my first Honda in 1997 and it was a great investment. I sold it after having it for 10 years and I still see it from time to time around town. Miss it so much. Invest in one they last a long time.
I have a 99 Honda Civic that I am still driving in 2015, just replacing tires on it, but never had to replace anything else on it. every keeps telling me it is time to upgrade, but why fix what isn't broken.
I love my Honda Accord! I have had it for 7 years and it has been the best car I have ever owned. It is super low maintenance and drives so well. The gas mileage is great too. I can't imagine not owning a Honda.
Very durable brand. However the battery kept getting low in a matter of months compared to the toyota that I had. I replaced the battery four times in the honda before I replaced the battery for my toyota.
I have owned almost every type of Honda since I have been able to drive. They are the most reliable vehicles you will ever own ! Believe me I have a 2000 honda accord ex with 300,000 and still going strong!!
I would recommend a Honda to anyone! No matter if it's a newer one or a older one a Honda car will last forever! They make there cars to last long and last the high milage! This brand of car is amazing!
2003 Honda Civic is a beast. Over 150k miles and still going strong. Some things are starting to break like latches and CD player but nothing that effects the functionality of the car. Great reliable car.
Pretty good buying experience. only complaint is that dealer was not upfront about delivery charges when i was given a quote. first bill was also "lost in the mail" and almost caused me to miss a payment
My dad has a Honda Civic and absolutely loves it! Because it is a hybrid it allows him to get more for his money, too. Cannot wait to get one of my own too. There are so many benefits of getting a Honda.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos