- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
First Honda we've ever owned and definitely would consider when buying in the future. 2009 Honda fit gets better gas milage then they said it would 40 miles per gallon makes the commutes to work less stressful.
I have a 95 Honda Accord and I love it. the parts are reasonable and I'm able to do most of the work myself. it's great on gas. I would suggest better cup holders. I love my sunroof. overall it's a great car.
Love Honda because they last long. Have had my car for about 6 or 7 years now and although I wish it was a little bigger I could not ask for a greater car. Great on gas/mileage for sure so I won't complain.
I never thought I'd own a Honda, I was a Mazda girl and a VW girl. But I loved my 2003 Pilot until last summer when I traded it in for a 2011 CR-V. Our Hondas have been wonderful and we drive them for ever.
I love my Honda Civic! It is affordable, reliable (so far) and looks good too! I love all the features mine came with. A lot of my friends own Honda Civics as well and they have all had good experiences.
We love our Honda. It's super reliable, safe, and super cool looking even for a SUV. It has got my husband home through multiple snow storms with no problems. I always know he's safe when he's in our Honda!
My FIT is the funniest cutest ride I've ever had. it fits more than people realize and more than that who wouldn't love to have 32 mpg. I've never had any maintenance problems and I've had it for 4 years.
My husband and I both drive Honda cars and love them. One car is eleven years old and still going strong! My car will probably go to college with our oldest child. You can't go wrong with a Honda purchase.
I have owned almost every type of Honda since I have been able to drive. They are the most reliable vehicles you will ever own ! Believe me I have a 2000 honda accord ex with 300,000 and still going strong!!
I love my Honda Accord! I have had it for 7 years and it has been the best car I have ever owned. It is super low maintenance and drives so well. The gas mileage is great too. I can't imagine not owning a Honda.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos