- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My first car was a honda & it got great gas millage & was such a great car, I think that anyone who likes to save money on gas should own one! There also really great quaility cars!
I LOVE my Honda Odyssey. It's extremely reliable and has awesome safety ratings. I feel confident that me and my family would be safe in an accident. It's also extremely comfortable, and has plenty of features.
I have a Honda Accord and it runs great. Other than typical maintenance, she's at 75K miles and hasn't needed much. The dealership/ repair shop I used to go to is awful though. Wilde Hondas are terrible places.
I love Honda automobiles! I have been driving for 30 years and have owned nothing but Hondas. They are well built, reliable, dependable and I have never had any mechanical issues with any of these vehicles.
I worked for a company for 5 years I drove everyday 80 to 100 miles my 03 honda is still going strong not one noise she still gets great gas milage the best car I have ever own I would only buy another honda.
Love my Honda Accord! My first car with leather interior and I'll never go back. Love the heated seats in the winter. Honda makes great vehicles with value that lasts. Our family will always be a Honda family!
My very first car is a 1991 Civic HB and to this day I still own it (got it in 1999). My husband is a an import auto mechanic and this car is babied to make sure it runs smoothly. I recently was given my dad's Honda Fit and I like how stable the frame feels. Very good cars both old and new.
I've never been a big honda person, the style and all never really sat right with me. my exstep father bought a used Honda from a dealer(even though I didn't want it) and it didn't even last me a day before the car started overheating and smoking on me. I will never buy from honda again.
My husband has a Honda Pilot. We love it tremendously. It has almost 200,000 miles on it and still going strong. It's definitely been a great car to have. I'm hoping to buy a CRV once I graduate and have a job.
First Honda we've ever owned and definitely would consider when buying in the future. 2009 Honda fit gets better gas milage then they said it would 40 miles per gallon makes the commutes to work less stressful.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos