- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
When I was in the market for a new car, I asked around to many people and they all recommended a Honda. I ended up with a Honda CRV and I absolutely love it. I have two kids now and it works as a family car too.
Oh Honda, my Honda! I've had 4 Hondas since I was 16 and they are far and away my favorite cars. Maintain them and you'll have them well past 150,000 miles. I've even had mechanics rave about how good they are.
My Honda is the best car I've ever owned!!! Great MPG, spacious, and well made. This car is fun on road trips and reliable for every day work. HIGHLY recommend!!
I am not a fan of Honda. I have never had a good experience with a Honda. Non of my friends and family like Honda. This is obviously just my opinion and meant as no offence. I just have not had a good experience.
I have a 2003 honda civic lx and I love it. Amazing gas mileage and works wonderfully. I have friends with fords and dodges who are constantly having issues with their newer cars. Amazing little car I love it.
Love Love Love Honda vehicles! full of technology, great pricing, awesome extra features and most importantly the ACE body structure that they use in all their vehicles which in my personal opinion makes their cars one of the safest in all the classes from sedan, to coupe, to SUV, to mini van!
I like honda! its comparatively cheap and runs great! ive had my car for a few years and its a early 2000 model and i love it, the color, the run of it. the body is damaged easily but lol honestly i don't care.
I have a Honda Civic car. What I like about hondas is that they are great gas saving cars. I love there desighns and the colors they come in. I've only had 1 car in my life and Honda will always be my first choice.
I'm so obsessed with my pilot. Hubby bought it for me brand new for Christmas. I always tell anyone looking for a great family vehicle the pilot is where it's at
Hondas are my favorite cars! My first one was a little red hatchback that I drove over 350k on, and the only reason I had to junk it is cuz I left the windows open for a whole winter and eco systems were procreating in it! The engine last FOREVER!!! And they hug corners like nobody's business!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos