- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Awesome brand, I love my Honda Civic! Gets great gas mileage. Runs great, no issues. I have the base model but it had many features, including a reverse view cam.
I have the 2016 Honda HR-V and I love it so much. Such a great 1st car. It has a lot of cargo space which is really good when you're a college kid traveling to and from home. Also great for spontaneous road trips ;)
I own a 1997 Honda Accord with 150,000 miles on it and I love it! I've only had it for six months but I've never had any problems with it and it gets great milage. I recommend Hondas to anyone looking for a car that will run great for 300,000 - 500,000 miles, has great gas milage, and is inexpensive.
I love my honda accord!! I used to drive SUV's and was nervous about going back to a car. However the accord has been so much fun to drive, I forgot about my SUV!
I drive the 2015 Honda Accord sport. Best car I've ever owned. Drives so smooths and the gas mileage is amazing. I can Go at least 3 weeks before I have to fill up
They pump out quality cars that last and last. There are better options if more of a lower end luxury is your thing, but for reliability they are one of the best.
I cant not beggingg to explain how much i love my 2013 Honda Pilot. I get complements all the time. its confortable and spacious. i had it for a year now and don't have any complaints. my husband is mucisian and he is able to fit all of his instruments. by the way their custumer service is the best.
Honestly I love my car to pieces. There's never been anything crazy wrong with it and it's cute, small, very nice on gas, only takes $20 to fill it up. I love it.
I've had two hondas (and an Acura, which I think are made by the same manufacturer) and all have been very reliable. I would recommend a Honda to anyone looking for a reliable, gas saving vehicle. They last FOREVER!
I have a Honda CR-V and I love it. It is great with mileage in the city and highway. It is good in all seasons and each terrain. I would buy another in a heartbeat
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos