- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my Honda Pilot so much I own a 2011 and a 2013 white Pilot. Yep, the same car twice. It is so great! Great price point, durable SUV and worth every dime. I owned an Audi and a Mini Cooper and I LOVE my Pilot!!!!!!!
I know people normally love their Hondas, but I've had consistent problems with my Honda Accord. Would not recommend buying a used Honda from any time before 2006.
I drove a 2000 Accord until last year. That car had nearly 400k miles on it. I loved it so much. But I could finally afford a new car so I got a Fit. I love my Fit now too. I've loved the reliability of my Hondas.
Personally I don't like how they sit or how they ride but they do have really good gas mileage and my grandma has had no problems with the maintenance on their car
I have a Honda CR-V and I love it! I was thinking about getting a Toyota that was similar but the CRV has rear air which the Toyota did not have, plus several other things. And the CRV was cheaper. I am very pleased!
Love my Honda Civic! It's 13 years old and still running great! Haven't had any major problems! I'll definitely consider buying a new Honda when I need a new car!
I have always had a Honda, along with everyone in my family. Affordable & reliable! Great gas mileage on all vehicles. Does well in accidents too. Long lasting for life cars as long as you give them the tlc they need!
My mother has a Honda odessey and its Amazing! I love how much space it has and that I can seat 8 people in it. It's extremely high tech and has amazing site flow. Overall, I love my mom van and this brand of car.
Best make of car you will ever own. Lasts forever and great on gas! I am in the market to buy another car this year, and it will definitely be the new Honda Civic.
I love my Honda!!! My family are big Honda people, we rarely have problems with them & when we do they are easy to fix and inexpensive compared to other car brands
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos