- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My family vehicle growing up was a Honda accord and I loved it! As a teen, I was proud to be seen in it because it looked sporty. From what I can remember there weren't too many problems that my parents had to deal with
My car is made well and reliable. It holds its value and I will likely buy another. It gets great gas mileage. My Honda is a Civic 2009. FYI there is a recall on paint if you have one. My was partially repainted for free.
I bought my first Honda in July of this year and have been extremely pleased with it. I get around 31 miles to the gallon and it is a fun to drive, zippy little car. Perfect for the recent empty nesters we are. (Civic)
My mother has a Honda odessey and its Amazing! I love how much space it has and that I can seat 8 people in it. It's extremely high tech and has amazing site flow. Overall, I love my mom van and this brand of car.
I drove a 2000 Accord until last year. That car had nearly 400k miles on it. I loved it so much. But I could finally afford a new car so I got a Fit. I love my Fit now too. I've loved the reliability of my Hondas.
Had 3 Hondas so far, will never buy another one. The paint oxidizes extremely fast! They also haven't really changed very much on their vehicles. Kinda behind time
I love my Honda Pilot so much I own a 2011 and a 2013 white Pilot. Yep, the same car twice. It is so great! Great price point, durable SUV and worth every dime. I owned an Audi and a Mini Cooper and I LOVE my Pilot!!!!!!!
My husband and I both drive Civics, and the only way you can tell the difference between his 10 year old Civic and my two year old Civic is the level of tech on the dashboard. They are so reliable and last forever.
Honda has never let me down, absolutely love this brand and would recommend to anyone who wants a very reliable car, you just have to take care of the transmission
I love my hondas. Im not a small car kind of girl but i got a honda and i love how it drives and how good the gas milage is... what is there not to like about that.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos