- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Love my Honda! I will buy another when my current Honda's life is complete. Reliable and they don't nickel and dime you. Fun but efficient. Just love it all around.
I have had a honda accord through high school and my early twenties, just recently traded it in for a honda oddesy (I now have 2 kids) and so far it's been amazing, very spacious, smooth drive, and perfect for a family
I loved my Honda Civic! It was comfortable, cute, and convenient. It was also extremely safe when I was in a severe wreck. I really enjoyed driving a Honda and would definitely consider buying another Honda in the future!
My family vehicle growing up was a Honda accord and I loved it! As a teen, I was proud to be seen in it because it looked sporty. From what I can remember there weren't too many problems that my parents had to deal with
My car is made well and reliable. It holds its value and I will likely buy another. It gets great gas mileage. My Honda is a Civic 2009. FYI there is a recall on paint if you have one. My was partially repainted for free.
I have a Honda CR-V and I love it! I was thinking about getting a Toyota that was similar but the CRV has rear air which the Toyota did not have, plus several other things. And the CRV was cheaper. I am very pleased!
My mother has a Honda odessey and its Amazing! I love how much space it has and that I can seat 8 people in it. It's extremely high tech and has amazing site flow. Overall, I love my mom van and this brand of car.
I really love my Honda Civic. 150,000 miles and it runs like new. The parts are not cheaply made, and the engine seems to be top notch, unlike my husbands Oldsmobile Alero. It's a really great and dependable vehicle.
Had 3 Hondas so far, will never buy another one. The paint oxidizes extremely fast! They also haven't really changed very much on their vehicles. Kinda behind time
I love hondas. It's so easy to maintain, gas saver and plus it's cause I'm Asian. Although I'm having a couple trouble with my car, it's nothing my dad can't fix.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos