- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Honda is my go-to for best vehicle choices and not just for cars. Their motorcycles and dirt bikes are great products as well. Top quality for decent prices and very easy and cheap to fix if anything ever needs fixing.
Great reliability for an amazing value. probably have had to repair my Honda three least amount of times of all my vehicles. great space with great fuel economy. would definitely recommend to ask my family and friends
My first car was a honda accord and it lasted me 10 years. It was a used car so it already have years before me. It was amazing on gas and so easy to drive. I plan to get another honda in my future for these reasons.
I have a 2009 Honda Accord myself and I love this car! It's my baby! It's great on gas and it doesn't give me any mechanical issues! My first car ever was a Honda! Not to mention my car is beautiful and so chic! I love it
My family has always had a Honda. My family Honda is just as old as me and still WORKS! My other family's car are "brand name cars" but are always broken or messing up. Hondas are affordable,reliable, and okay looking.
I own a 2011 Honda Civic hybrid and I LOVE it! Definitely recommend this car to anyone who needs to do a lot of driving to work or school or anything. Great on gas!
I had a Honda Civic from 2004 and it lasted until this past January, making the car almost 10 years old when it went to the parking garage in the sky. Reliable- survived a deer crash and had little damage done to my car.
I'm currently driving my parents' CRV as we save up to buy a new SUV. I love all the cargo space and the way it drives. It handles very well in the snow. When we buy new, I plan to test drive the new HRV. I can't wait!
To me and my family Hondas are the best cars out there as long as you keep the maintenance up on the Hondas and take care of it like you want to be taken care of it will last you that's the only vehicle really in my family will buy it because it's been very good to us love you honey guys
Over the years I've had two different Honda Cars. The first one I had, which was my first car ever, was a 99 Honda Accord. I loved that car. I never had any problems with it. The second one I had was a 03 Honda Civic which I also loved. Just as the Accord, it required low maintenance and was great on gas.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos