- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
The only Honda I ever owned was by far my favorite! It was always a comfortable ride no matter how long I was in the car or how far I was going! The gas mileage was amazing and it was just an all around dependable car.
I've driven 4 cars in my lifetime so far and the 2 that I purchased for myself have been Honda's. I have had my Honda Accord EX for a year now and have had zero regrets. The Accord runs just as well as it did on day one!
I've grown up with a Honda. Never gave anyone trouble until it finally quit & had its last ride.... that car lasted for so long it was unbelievable! it was my age. always will love that car & always will stick to Honda!
My favorite brand of car in the entire universe! It was the first car ever had and the last car I've ever had I have had several Hondas!! I love how they can last forever and they are dependable and never give you any trouble!
I love Hondas! Reliable long lasting cars. Nothing but good experiences on my part. I have a 2007 odyssey that runs great and gets me and my kids from point a to point b without the fear of a breakdown! Love my Honda.
I love my Honda. This is my second Honda I had a crv first which I loved had plenty of storage space and had no mechanical problems. I now have a pilot. I upgraded to pilot for the third row. I'm a Honda person for life
We had a Honda for a few years. Bought it used and abused, and she did us good for awhile. Gas mileage was great and the car was comfy and easy to navigate, but the engine started having issues too regularly so we bought a new one. Honda is a reliable brand, though, and the gas mileage is tough to beat!
We have a 2000 Honda Accord and it has been nothing but good to us! I used to drive a 1990 Honda Civic DX and also loved it, wish I would have never sold it! I recommend Honda as one of the best vehicles to buy on the market.
Have had my honda accord coupe for over 3 years and not had any problems. It is a great car. My mom has had hers for over ten years. Very comfortable reliable cars.
We just bought our Honda a few weeks ago and so far we love it, going from a Volvo to a CRV was a bit of a downgrade but on the whole it is a solid vehicle. One thing I wish someone had told me was that the EX versions do not come Sirius/XM ready. Seems odd for a mid level version, minor complaint though.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos