- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have like 3 years with my Honda Civic LX 2001. I love my car, the fuel consumption is minimun so I don't have to be worried about paying a lot of money for gasoline.
Honda is a great brand of course my very first car was a Honda they hold up very well my so long time I recommend if you're looking to get a starter card to get a Honda
I love Honda! I grew up with my grandma driving one and then get a Honda FIT for myself. Very affordable and trustworthy car brand. My FIT tank is filled with $20. My local headquarters has always been great with customer service.
I have had my Honda CRV for over ten years now and it still runs amazing. Every dealership I've encountered has been great and with regularly scheduled maintenance I've never had an issue that wasn't covered by the warranty.
I have been driving my Fit since '08 and have yet to have any issues with it. The only parts I've replaced (that wasn't my own fault) were the tires. I'm about to finally pay off my car this July and I love, love, love it.
We had several Hondas in the family and I have to say there are about the most comfortable cars I've ever been in. The seats are so comfortable no matter which one you sit in. My experience with them is of minimum maintenance.
I love my Honda Accord 2006. Gas mileage is great. I go 200 miles with 1/3 of the tank. Accelerates amazingly, and brakes are a lifesaver! It's affordable and sleek. I cannot say enough good things about my care. I love it!
We are a Honda family! We own a Honda Civic and a Honda Odessy great cars they are easy to repair and last a long time my civic is a 1995 and it's still going strong!
All honda vehicles are amazing. they are by far the best brand of car that you can buy. they are affordable and last forever. these are cars you buy brand new and they are still around twenty years later to give to your kids
Recently purchased a new Honda CR-V & couldn't be happier! The vehicle runs so clean & all the accessories are a perfect fit. It's the perfect size SUV/Crossover & made my transition from a sedan to an suv very smooth.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos