- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
About 11 months ago i was in a horrible wreck where someone failed to yield and they pulled out infront of me and I T-Boned them. When paramedics got to the scene they told me that the way hondas are built helped save my life, and the fact the seat belt worked so well it bruised my chest and the cartlidge!
I own a 2011 CR-Z EX and I LOVE IT! So cheap to drive, I get endless compliments on how cool and futuristic it looks. Cheap to maintain but all the features I wanted inside.
Before I got my new 2013 Civic, I had a hand me down that went from my mom to my sister then to me. It was a Honda minivan that been in a few accidents. It was still going strong. They are very dependable and durable cars.
Okay brand, I've heard it's supposed to be one of the best quality when it comes to safety besides the Volvo but it is a little bit more expensive than regular brands
I love my Honda Accord 2006. Gas mileage is great. I go 200 miles with 1/3 of the tank. Accelerates amazingly, and brakes are a lifesaver! It's affordable and sleek. I cannot say enough good things about my care. I love it!
I love Honda brand cars and they are very reliable. I bought my civic 1998 used many years ago and it is still working perfectly well, even with almost 250,000 miles.
A very reliable car company! My favorite part about Honda's is that they seem to last for a very long time, making it a great investment. They are also very comfortable, which is another thing that is very important to me.
I have a 2012 Honda Civic, I love it! My car gets great gas mileage, it's comfortable and really cute! I purchased my Civic in Greenville, SC at Breakaway Honda. The people were so nice and they do great with oil changes.
Bought my Civic bend new. This little car is so stylish and has taken me everywhere in comfort and with Honda dependability. You also can't beat the great gas mileage for a non hybrid car. Totally recommend this vehicle!
My Honda Accord is no where near new. It's fairly old so I have had some problems but it's always been relatively easy and cheap to fix! Love my Honda even when I do get a new car I will be staying with Honda ! It is now my choice of car and my favorite brand. My car still runs perfectly! After almost 20 years!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos