- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
A very reliable car company! My favorite part about Honda's is that they seem to last for a very long time, making it a great investment. They are also very comfortable, which is another thing that is very important to me.
I just bought my first brand new car and got a Honda Civic! I love it and am so glad I went with this car because it has great mileage, great extra features, the perfect size for me and my needs, and is overall fantastic!
Very affordable, very reliable!! My husband and I will only drive Hondas because they are great on gas and very inexpensive to maintain. Not only that, but they are very safe! I love my 2005 civic coupe, babe is a beast.
I've always bought Hondas. Great value, great quality. Will last for years if you take care of them. My dealership is great - customer service in the service area has been perfect. I recommend Hondas to everyone I know.
About 11 months ago i was in a horrible wreck where someone failed to yield and they pulled out infront of me and I T-Boned them. When paramedics got to the scene they told me that the way hondas are built helped save my life, and the fact the seat belt worked so well it bruised my chest and the cartlidge!
It's a great car I have bought Honda a few times they run great no problems the color they offer are nice the inside is good quality and the camera are great quality
We have had Honda's and Acura's, some of the best cars ever. Currently my son has my old Honda from 2006, it runs great, looks great, gets good gas mileage and gets him to college and back. There will be more Honda's in our future.
Honda brand has been my husband's favorite since he was in high school. He bought his first used Honda when he was 18 and he loved it. They do not depreciate as fast as other brand of cars. Honda's are very reliable cars.
Just bought a new Honda minivan and it is awesome. Comfortable, safe, and so many great features. The service that I received when buying could not have been better.
Hondas are cool because you can put a lot of miles on them. However these cars are frequently stolen especially Honda Civics. Because people soup them up and race them.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos