- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I will never drive anything other than a honda. I have had my honda accord since 1992 bought it brand new and am just now thinking about getting a new one! I just want something new and clean but is has got to be a HONDA ACCORD!
We purchased a Pilot in 2013 because we were planning on expanding our family. So far, this thing has been absolutely amazing. It drives well, fuel economy is fabulous for the size of the vehicle, and the ease of use of all the bells and whistles is phenomenal. Lovelovelove it and I'd definitely get another one!
I bought a new 1995 Honda Accord that I am still driving 20 yrs later. Other than oxidized paint my car is as awesome as when I first bought it despite the over 300K miles I've put on it. My family will always be Honda lovers...
My only reason for 4 stars is due to the lack of lights in the vanity mirrors for the bottom of the line CR-V. I love that the gas mileage in my car is high and in my opinion has pretty good pick up for a 4 cyl. vehicle. I highly recommend any Honda vehicle!
I own a Honda Civic an I love it 😍 it's good on gasoline ⛽️ and I use it for personal use I love the how the service center gives you surveys to get a free oil change
Recently purchased a honda accord and i am completely in love. super smooth drive and a lot more space than i expected. it was everything i was looking for in a car.
We have now had 3 Hondas in our family and the first one is still with us and running great (now a 1998!) I LOVE Hondas...they have each been extremely reliable, hold their value incredibly, and are great with gas mileage.
I love Honda cars they are really nice and they have great gas mileage unfortunately my air conditioning doesn't work but it's nice to drive with the windows down anyway. I would recommend any type of car that Honda makes
Bought my Civic bend new. This little car is so stylish and has taken me everywhere in comfort and with Honda dependability. You also can't beat the great gas mileage for a non hybrid car. Totally recommend this vehicle!
Nothing beats Honda! the reliability cannot be beat. I love my Honda Oddesey. I just purchased one last year. it's a 2014. It beats all other mini vans on the market.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos