- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My first car was a Honda Civic and I recently (3 months ago) got a new car and knew that I had to get another Honda. They are safe and reliable cars and easy to maintain. I don't think I'll ever buy any other car besides honda ever!
I drive a Honda Pilot and I will continue to purchase Honda vehicles as long as I can afford to. The cars are built well and don't break very often, which is fantastic.
Love Honda! I am on my second Honda and love these cars. Affordable reliability. My experience with the dealership has been great. Very friendly, good customer service, and they always follow-up with a phone call and survey.
I stand by Hondas all the way! My husband had a Honda Civic for years and it still ran like new when he traded it in. And I just bought a Honda Pilot! Easy to maintenance.
I love this vehicle! One of the best cars I've ever owned besides my Acura ! The only negative input I would say is the interior part of the vehicle is cheaply made as well as the body ! But mechanically it never lets me down !
Just bought a brand new accord almost a year ago and I LOVE it! So reliable and Honda is awesome. They gave me so many incentives, etc. when I bought the car. Amazing.
I have a 2010 Honda Odyssey! I love my van. I have 3 kids of my own plus 2 step kids and when we have them we only take my vehicle it sits very comfortably plus the kids would never be bored since it have a built in DVDs player.
I love my new Honda Civic!! It has great gas mileage and came with a lifetime warranty on the motor! This car is so comfy and the right size for my everyday activities
I bought my first Honda 2 years ago, Honda Civic and LOVE it. Great on gas, smooth ride, sharp and also has a nice big trunk. I was a Toyota fan but now going to Honda.
I love Hondas so much. They are such reliable vehicles! I use to have an older accord and even though I have a newer car I still miss it. Can't wait to get my next Honda.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos