- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my Honda Fit, had it for going on 3 years now with no major issues. It's a mdirange model, good gas milage. Backseats fold down flat for carting things around. I love this and will definitely look at Honda for my next car
I have had my car for almost 15 years... And it's still kicking. It has had its fair share of problems but all things considered amazing that it still gets the job done.
I have a 2005 Honda Odyssey. I love my van. It's worked so great for me, especially when I need to haul things. I love the flip down back seats as it opens up so much room for me. I love the way that it handles. I feel like I sit up and can see a lot more than when Irving a car, yet I don't have to jump up to get into it.
I have a 2009 honda civic and i love it. It is great on gas mileage and I have driven cross country in it several times with no issues. I love Honda and their customer service. As I look to get an SUV, Honda will be my first option.
It's a Honda, you made the right choice! I've owned one mistake, it was a Chevy, and immediately went back to my Honda as soon as I had the chance. Dependable. Not expensive to fix. Great gas mileage. And they go. Sometimes fast.
I have a Honda Civic and Honda Accord and they are amazing. They run so smoothly, gas prices aren't bad at all, great Bluetooth connection, and have heard not hing but great things from my friends when I have drove them in my car.
We used to be a Ford Family, I will no longer claim that shame! We love Honda! We have owned a Civic, CRV, Odessey, and Ridgeline! We will never go back! They maintain their value, are super safe, and family and budget friendly!
I've had my Honda civic since 2006. I bought it brand-new so far I've had only minor issues and have had typical maintence repairs. but nothing major though and it's lasted me all these years. I would buy another Honda again.
I have a Honda Odyssey and I love it. It very reliable. Even though I need a new transmission. It is a 2000 year. I was nope in it would last longer but it has helped me.
The first car i ever drove was a Honda and i was hooked on the car. My first car was a Honda and i wish i still had it. It was so economic, safe and so reliable ( i had a car accident and i was still able to use it). I think i still would have it if it wasn't for my moms boyfriend. I plan on buying another Honda asap.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos