- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
The current car that I'm driving now is a Honda Civic. It is my first and only car. I believe that Hondas are amazing because of the gas mileage and the durability of it. Definitely a good car to start with if you're new at driving!
Seriously Honda is the best car ever. my car has over 250k miles and it is still kicking. I am looking into getting a new only because I need more room and I am thinking about getting another Honda. I just love them. # teamhonda
I got marry with my husband 23 year ago and after he was deling with different cars I told him is time for you to get a car out the delaer and went we got or first Honda accord 95 it was a year old but until right now we have this car and is great we going for a 2 car and is going to be another Honda accord we love them
Great cars great prices! I've had my car for 8 years it's a 1994 civc. Never broken down. The paint isn't the best anymore but my car does it job! I will ONLY BUY HONDA!
I absolutely love my Honda Fit! It's not that old but its great on gas and gets me through the snowy winters! The customer service I've received is great too, the employees always make us feel comfortable when we go for oil changes.
Parents bought a Honda Pilot a few years ago and it's only last that long, brand new. The battery is dying quickly, can't leave lights on for too long without the car also being on or the battery dies and we need to have it jumped
Hondas like everyone else has said are built to last through anything. These cars are amazingly made and the gas mileage is an even greater reason to own one. My first car was a 2005 Honda CRV no issues, drove like a brand new car and was amazing on gas. DEfinitely an economical car that will last years.#HONDA LOVER
I have a 2001 Honda Civic EX that I have owned for the past 10 years and it has been an extremely reliable vehicle. I have 250k miles and the car is still running great!
I love my car. Everything works amazingly and looks great. I have a hinda civic ex, the 2016 model. With its new design it is exactly what I was looking for. A great and reliable brand and a cute efficient sporty looking car.
Absolutely love Honda!! It holds its value and it is worth every bit of it. I have had two Hondas in my 10 years of driving. Both older Hondas but both held out for so long.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos