- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Hondas like everyone else has said are built to last through anything. These cars are amazingly made and the gas mileage is an even greater reason to own one. My first car was a 2005 Honda CRV no issues, drove like a brand new car and was amazing on gas. DEfinitely an economical car that will last years.#HONDA LOVER
I abolsolutly love my Honda Civic. I travel a lot and it gets great gas mileage. It's also super comfortable for long trips to the city and back. I love the USB that allows me to control my iPhone from the steering wheel controls.
I got marry with my husband 23 year ago and after he was deling with different cars I told him is time for you to get a car out the delaer and went we got or first Honda accord 95 it was a year old but until right now we have this car and is great we going for a 2 car and is going to be another Honda accord we love them
I drive a 2005 Honda Accord with ~105,000 miles on it. It is the oldest car in my family (and the only Honda) yet it is the car that has been in the shop the least! I'm not an expert on all the tech specifics, but I think it drives well and gets great gas mileage. I can tell this car will last me for many years to come!
I absolutely love my Honda Fit! It's not that old but its great on gas and gets me through the snowy winters! The customer service I've received is great too, the employees always make us feel comfortable when we go for oil changes.
We have a Honda Odyssey for almost a year. Love it! The features are great and it runs well but I don't think I've had it long enough to fully test the liability but all my friends have informed me that they are great and reliable!
I love my car. Everything works amazingly and looks great. I have a hinda civic ex, the 2016 model. With its new design it is exactly what I was looking for. A great and reliable brand and a cute efficient sporty looking car.
I love my Honda EX-L, it's 7 years old and still in great condition. I wouldn't trade it in for anything. It very reliable and looks magnificent when it gets a good wash.
I've always owned Hondas. My current is my 3rd. I absolutely love them. They are so reliable and save a lot on gas. I can travel Long distances and not break the bank!!! Hondas last so long! 200,000+ miles! I'm wry happy with Honda!
My very first car was a Honda and I have loved them ever since! These cars are high quality, and they hug a curve like no other vehicle I have ever driven. Add in the bonus of the excellent gas mileage and you can't get much better!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos