- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
For the most part I love my 2012 Honda Civic. It came fully loaded with leather seats and navigation. The one thing I don't like is that it doesn't pick up speed very quickly.
It's pretty good I guess. I enjoy my Honda because of how comfortable it is and how easy it is to ride around with it. So really I enjoy it a lot and everyone else should too!
Our honda, bought used, came with a cracked cell block. Honda replaced our block and got us running again on the road. We've had small issues but so does everyone with a car.
I have a 2014 Accord. Can't be happier. It has been very reliable, handles very smoothly, and the gas mileage I can't complain. Working with Honda when it needs anything is really easy I trust Honda and customer service had been great
We bought our son a 2016 Honda Civic for his high school graduation. I am so impressed with everything about this car, from the design ,style, and safety. The price was great!
I love my Honda hybrid. Very reliable and great on gas. I drive to work 80 miles a day and this car makes me safe on the road. I love how it has GPS feature. Very satisfied!
Great on gas ! Never have any major problems with it just simple every day car problems like needing new tires or windshield wipers. Very comfortable and a good family vehicle
We upgraded to the Honda CRV after having our first child. it was the best investment we made for our family. The car runs smoothly and there is tons of space for our family.
Always reliable, smooth ride. You can never go wrong with a Honda civic. I have had 2 , got rid of the first becasue it was light, it was an 03. I bought a 06 and it is much smoothr and heavier than the 03, not to mention the 1.8 vtec.
So reliable and holds value well! My mother in law had a small Honda for many years and ran like new! She always kept up with the maintenance too and it lasted about 20 years!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos