- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I've owned 2 Honda Accords and now own a Honda Odyssey. I've kept my Honda Odyssey the longest. I would highly recommend Honda to anyone. I've had very few maintenance issues.
I have had this care FOREVER! It never gives me trouble. Really quite and its a 1996! Honda has a really great resale value so when I get ready to sale it It will go for about 3000$. HONDA is the way to go for all those cool college kids!
I got my honda civic in 2013 and fell in love with it. I love the fact that the car tells me when I need to get service done on my car as I have never been good at remembering to do it.
I have a 2007 Honda Accord. My fiance and I absolutely love it. There is only a minor amount of maintenance. So far, we have had it for over a year without having to make any major repairs. It drives very well and gets great gas mileage.
There cannot be enough said about Honda. They are the most reliable cars ever built. I have a 2013 honda civic and it has been a really good car. Never had any issues with it.
Best vehicle brand I have ever owned. Very reliable. Has longevity. Decent price for what you get. I commute 80 miles round trip Monday-Friday and my Honda never lets me down.
I love my 2013 Honda Civic. It's the best car I've ever had! I love the backup camera. I drive it every day and it gets great gas mileage! I will now always be a Honda girl!
I have a 2008 Civic which has proven to be a dependable car. I have almost 30,000 miles on it.....since I retired I do not drive as much as I used to........and so far I have had to replace the battery, will need to replace tires soon and have had routine oil changes. Can't beat that for a car that was purchased in December of 2007.
I currently own a 2002 Honda Accord Coupe, and, although it is 14 years old, it still runs great. Of course, this may be because I keep it up-to-date in terms of maintenance, and I always go to Honda Service Centers to get it serviced.
I'm the proud owner of a Honda Fit since August. I have gotten a lot of compliments on my car and that has never happened to me before! I'm loving the cute style, surprisingly roomy interior and, best of all, my savings at the gas pump!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos