- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Honda has been in our family for years. We own a civic, accord and odyssey and will never get anything else. Honda is so reliable and dependable and affordable for any family.
Owned two Hondas and they never gave me any issues. Were incredibly reliable and fuel efficient. Very sporty looking and there is certainly a Honda to meet everyone's needs.
GREAT gas mileage and a comfortable ride. Hardly any maintenance. Daily use and also vacation use. The one i have now is a 2012 Accord but i have had Hondas for a long time.
My first vehicle was a Honda Accord. I bought it new and 15 years later I still drive it. I bought myself a newer Honda Last year however my1999 is still hanging on. It runs excellent and looks good. I still get compliments. Honda is a dependable and reliable vehicle. Maintenance is good and reasonable and the milage is great..
I love my 2005 Honda civic ex special edition! My dad bought it brand new in 2004 and gave it to me in 2009 as a graduation gift and it had been the best car I have ever had.
I had a Honda Civic for years I loved my car she was very good to me and I miss her every day but it was time to move on after 10 years but I highly recommend a Honda they are wonderful cars
When my 13 year old Civic died what car did I buy? ANOTHER CIVIC! That should, by itself, be a strong endorsement of this brand. They are very fuel efficient and run forever!
Excellent brand of car. We've owned many Hondas and are always pleased with how well these vehicles hold up to the roads over the years. Currently, we own an H-RV and love it.
I've had a couple different Hondas these cars literally run forever or at least it seems like it. I never had any problems with either car. One was a CRX the other was a Civic
Reliable, great gas mileage, long lasting. My family owns a Honda accord and a Honda civic. The Honda civic is from 1994 and still runs great! When someone thinks of a reliable long lasting car that's low maintenance... They think Honda.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos