- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Honda is the way to go when buying anything! Honda makes reliable product and it last almost forever. We own Honda generators, atvs, and cars. Wouldn't trade them for anything!!
I love my Honda, What can i say? I have a 2015 Honda Civic Coupe and it has been the best car. Wonderful gas mileage and low maintenance. As cars go I love the style and price.
Honda have to be the best longest lasting car sold besides the smart cars. The parts are cheap maintenance is also very easy. As long as you take care of you honda it should last you a very long time. They also hold value unlike most cars
We have always been a Honda car family. My husband still has his 1997 green Honda CR-V. We also have a 2012 Honda CR-V. Both our adult kids have Honda Fits. A car that has NEVER given us any problems. Well maintained for great longevity.
I got such a great deal on my car with .09% financing and a lifetime powertrain warranty. Every time I go to have my service done I get a free checkup and wash. They even gave me a couple free oil changes. I paid less than 17,000 for my 2011 FIT Sport and I LOVE it! I can literally fit anything in it and it's perfect for family trips.
I have a 1998 Honda Odyssey with over 220K miles and its great. Has been a very dependable car and drives very well. My mom still likes to drive this car over her new one when I come home.
Honda lover here. always owned one from the oldest to almost new . very reliable car. never broke down on me or failed me. affordable always to fix and hook up ;) and good on gas.
Simply put, Honda Accords are sexy. The car is elegant and not to mention the parts are cheap. It's like driving a luxury car without the burden of paying a huge amount to keep it going. The interior is excellent as well as the exterior!
I drive a Honda Civic and absolutely love it. My only complaint is when I bought it new the tires were cheap tires with poor tread that needed to be replaced almost immediately.
I currently own a Honda Civic, 2013 model. It is a great reliable car with the latest technology like the rear reverse camera and is great with gas. Not a BMW but a good reliable car that lasts forever and gives no problems maintenancewise.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos