- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Every Honda I have ever owned has been a great car. They are great on gas, love the designs and are easy to maintain. My only complaint is that the transmissions are the first thing to go in a Honda. Other than that, they make wonderful vehicles.
Have had my 2012 Honda Accord for almost a year, and I LOOOVE it! My boyfriend, brother, and any other MALE that sits in my back seat all say the same thing "it roomy!". One of the reasons i bought the car, i can fit everything i need to in it, looks great, and everybody has room. HUGE upgrade from my last car! Looks like the civic but bigger!
My first vehicle was an Acura Integra and I loved it but wanted something bigger so I sold it and bought my 2000 CRV and I'm so in-love with it. Honda gets great gas mileage and the maintenance cost isn't krazy expensive. I'm forever a Honda girl!
I always swore that I would never get a minivan. Now that I'm a mom of 2 under 2, I am absolutely in love with my Honda Odyssey. I love how much easier it makes my life and how I have the space I need for my kids, while at the same time the features like the sun roof and satellite radio give me the illusion that I still am a little bit cool.
My first car was a Honda Civic Ex 2000. i loveeee that car. it is the best make of car i have ever owned. it hardly gave me any trouble! and if there was a problem the fixing was so cheap. this is a very comfortable, durable brand. i love hondas!
I currently have a Honda Element and since getting the car I tell everyone I know how in love with it I am. As a photographer I use this car to travel all over the place and it's never let me down. Not to mention the amazing gas mileage it gets!
Honda's are great cars for safetly, and affordable especially when it comes to gas prices. My father has had a honda civic since 1995 and it has about 300,000 miles on it and still running perfectly. My advice is if you are on a budget, go with the Civic, if you can spend a little extra, then upgrade your civic or get an accord. LOVE HONDA!
One of my favorite car dealers to get me around town. I love Honda and how affordable the cars are, how long these last and how much money you save driving one. Great people too.
As a Honda Pilot owner, I have to say that this car drives so smooth! I originally traded in my Toyota 4-runner for this because I wanted to easily lift a baby seat into the back seat. Now, I just drive it because it offers a very smooth ride.
My last two card have been CRVs, absolutely love them. Right now have a 2013. Reliable and very economical to run. Out second car (the kids car) is a Honda civic 1997 runs great. Use our honda dealer for all service to both cars. Great cars!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos