- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Very reliable car . My Honda gets me all over the world . My to mention they're very easy to fix if it was to ever break down . I will most likely drive a Honda forever . Oh how could I forget about gas !!!! Gas mileage in my Honda is GREAT !!!
I use to own Honda Civic 2001. It lasted till last year. I enjoy the slick look and the comfort I get when I grab the wheel. Its a girl's secret in that it gives you the confidence and strength, but you are still able to wear that dress in heels.
It's a great car to run errands and go about your daily routine. They definitely do well in finding ways to make the car feel like a luxury brand without the luxury brand price. Mechanically, I haven't had any problems so far. It's a reliable car.
I have owned a honda civic and my husband owns a honda accord. I drove the civic to the wheels fell off and the honda accord has been great except for a faulty transmission. There was a recall on the transmission but the new one messed up too. I don't recommend the 2001 honda accord sedans unless you get a really good transmission put in.
I love my Honda Civic. I've had it 4 years and have never had any problems with my car. As long as you keep up the general care of the car, oil changes Etc, then there shouldn't be issues. I have been incredibly pleased with my Honda Civic.
I'll never own another make of car other than honda. they're reliable, good on gas, roomy. I've owned a 2005 honda accord and a 2004 honda cr-v and both were great. if and when repairs are needed, parts are always available and reasonably priced.
I bought my Honda CR-V used. I have not regretted the purchase once! It's so reliable and spacious! Even with over 150k miles, it runs well and I have not had to pay for any huge repairs. I would definitely buy a Honda for my next car, too.
I have a honda civic and I absolutely love it! It is great on gas and so much fun to drive. I never understood the hype about hondas until I bought one and fell in love with it immediately. I hope to own nothing but hondas for the rest of my life.
I leased a 2009 Honda CR-V and LOVED it. Great gas mileage, great look, and great features. When my lease ran up, I considered leasing another but the new CR-V design wasn't as great. I still love the car, but the new design was just not as great.
I drive a 2000 Honda Odyssey. I'm 20 years old and I absolutely love honda. My dad drives a Honda accord and my brother drives a Honda civic and they both love their cars as much as I do. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Honda. The only thing is the transmission goes out ever 100,000 miles in my odyssey. It's pretty pricey but its worth it.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos