- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My current car is a Honda and I love it. I purchased it used and it was in great condition. I will definitely take into consideration its reliability of/when I purchase another vehicle.
Best brand of car i have ever owned, it is amazing on gas which i am very fond of since i sometimes have to travel far to visit family. It is also perfect on space for a family of 5.
I'm very Honda loyal. My husband and I own two Hondas: a civic and odyssey. They last a long time (think about older cars are that you see on the road and which brands they tend to be...Honda is one of them) and have limited maintenance issues.
My Honda Civic is such a great car, it has everything I could ask for in a car. Great gas mileage, bluetooth radio, smooth handling, leather interior... all around very good car.
They used to be built to last. The parts have gotten a lot cheaper and it's the little bit expensive things I've had to repair recently. Quality wise. They just used to be better.
I have a Honda Fit that is about a year old. I have been pretty happy with it so far. It is wonderful on gas. Can get up to 44 MPG on long highway trips without even touching the ECON button. It came with some good amenities for the low price.
Honda builds one helluva car!! I had an Accord that had close to 380 thousand miles on it. It never failed me, was great on fuel economy, was the perfect size for parking in the city to a nice comfy cruise in the country. High marks for Honda :)
Honda is an affordable and reputable make. And easy to maintain! From oil changes to pesky wear and tear repairs, I'm always able to find part I need and a very affordable price.
I love my Honda Civic. I've had it 4 years and have never had any problems with my car. As long as you keep up the general care of the car, oil changes Etc, then there shouldn't be issues. I have been incredibly pleased with my Honda Civic.
Love it. Had the car for about 10 years and it still runs great. Have had no trouble with it , and it has held up so well, even visually still looks great. I would definitely recommend and purchase a Honda in the future.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos