- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My husband and I bought our CRV about 8 months ago. We are absolutely loving it! It's a comfortable, reliable and beautiful car. We'll definitely be sticking with CRVs in the future.
Love my Honda Civic! It has gotten me back and forth between college and home, and has given consistent great gas mileage for my long distance travels. I'm ready to move up to an Accord, however, as I have outgrown the compact structure of the civic.
Honda makes long lasting affordable cars. My husband buys and sells cars on the side and Hondas are always the best sellers. People rally like these cars and they are super popular.
We have a Honda minivan and a doge as well We both prefer the dodge. The honda has to many complicated features that are not necessary Doge does it much better The honda was a gift
I have an 08 Civic Coupe and I do love it, but I am tired of bringing my car in due to paint recalls. Almost immediately after it was repainted when it was recalled, it started peeling again. It does have great gas mileage and its a comfortable car to drive.
I had a 2014 honda civic for almost a year, and had great gas mileage. I was on my way to clinicals for nursing school one morning and hydroplaned and hit a power pole. I believe of I were to have had a different brand of car, I would be hurt worse.
I bought 2015 crv love this car is great on gas about 25-30 mikes per gallon. The crt transmission is awesome has great pickup for 4 cylinder, will definitely get out of its own way
I've leased Honda cars for the last 6 years and they are reliable, easy to drive and look great. They are fairly common, so fixes are generally affordable (compared to luxury cars).
I recently sold my Honda Civic. It was my fourth vehicle and my least liked that I have ever owned. Very reliable and safe, great on gas but definitely not for me. It was tiny, the doors closed on me all the time - didn't feel good - and it was hard to even drive because it was so low to the ground. I was always scared of scraping the bottom of it.
I love my 2007 Honda CR-V! I have had no issues so far. It's reliable and gets good gas mileage. I splurged on the EX-L model with the leather seats and navigation system knowing that I planned to keep my car for at least 10 years. So far, so good!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos