- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
These cars or so dependable. Long lasting, the parts are cheaper, they get the job done for sure. The new 2016 accords are so luxurious. I would highly recommend this car for anyone.
Love my Honda Civic! It has gotten me back and forth between college and home, and has given consistent great gas mileage for my long distance travels. I'm ready to move up to an Accord, however, as I have outgrown the compact structure of the civic.
Had a Honda Civic SI for my first car!! It was such a reliable car!! It ran forever until I wanted a upgrade and a bigger vehicle. Wish it had more horsepower but a great first car!
I've been driving a Honda for almost 5 years. I've never had any problem whatsoever. I would highly recommend this brand of vehicle. One of my family members drives a 1994 model Honda & it still runs smoothly. That's quality that you can count on.
I have always drove a Honda. My first car was a Honda accord, my second car was a Honda Civic, and now I'm currently driving a Honda Accord. It's super great on gas and super trendy.
Hondas are great cars. very reliable and trustworthy they go miles and miles and miles before any difficulties other than your basic oil change or break and tire issues. i have a maroon honda accord. i would like a black or blue honda pilot touring.
The Honda car brand has very many options and the pilot has gotten my family everywhere. It's now 8 years old and with a few fixes it's great. We need a big car for a 7 person family and the pilot it's wonderful. Gas mileage is one of the best as well
I absolutely love my honda. I used to own a toyota and thought I would only ever own toyotas. Since getting my honda I now know Honda is just as nice! Drives smooth and looks sharp!
My husband and I bought our CRV about 8 months ago. We are absolutely loving it! It's a comfortable, reliable and beautiful car. We'll definitely be sticking with CRVs in the future.
One of the most reliable car brand ever! Affordable, and their vehicles are sleek, even their mini-vans. Maintenance and car parts won't break your budget. Can't go wrong with Honda.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos